Stone & Grove Energy Olive Leaf Tea
Olive leaves were first used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, where they were considered to be a symbol of heavenly power. Since ancient times, olive leaves have been used in the human diet as an extract, an herbal tea, and a powder because of their natural healing properties. And now you can find olive leaves in all their anti-oxidant glory in this Stone & Grove olive leaf tea, made from single source estate grown olive trees in Australia.
This pure olive leaf tea is very herbal tasting with a fruity tang and is hibiscus red in color. It's 100% natural, fully traceable from grove to cup and also naturally contains unique and potent antioxidants from the olive tree, the most abundant of which are Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol. These antioxidants are known for their anti-free radical effects (free radicals cause oxidative damage in your body). Combined with high quality, hand-selected herbs, this tea is made to assist in giving you more energy. Handcrafted to be enjoyed by you - drink it in!
Olive Leaf Tea (37%), Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Siberian Ginseng, Yerba Mate, Chicory Root (contains caffeine)
Brewing and serving recommendations for hot tea:
1. Heat water to 195°f and pour into cup or pot
2. Steep tea bag in a cup for 4 minutes
3. Dispose of tea bag in compost bin
4. Allow the tea to settle for 2 minutes prior to drinking
Brewing and serving recommendations for iced tea:
1. Heat water to 195°f and pour into serving jug
2. Steep tea bags in 12oz of water for 4 minutes
3. Cover the jug, place in the refrigerator for 2+ hours (or until cool)
4. Remove from the refrigerator; add ice and garnish
5. Serve and enjoy!