No-cook, vegan, low-carb AND plant-based??? No worries if you don’t have a plan for dinner – this crazy simple zoodle recipe is here to save the day.
- 8 cups of zucchini noodles (from approx. 3 med zucchini)
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper, to taste, if desired
In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles with ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Wash the red bell pepper and remove the seeds, chopping the rest into rough pieces (to go into the food processor).
In a food processor, add the almonds and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add in the red bell pepper chunks, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, garlic cloves, paprika, cumin, remaining salt, and crushed red pepper (if desired) and process until fairly smooth.
Add ¾ of the red pepper sauce to the zucchini and toss to coat.
Serve, topped with additional sauce.