- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Citrus Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 large green bell peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 cups green beans (fresh)
- 2 14.5 oz canes of diced tomatoes
- 8 cups of your favorite vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 dried bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few teaspoons of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar (for drizzling on top of the soup)
Wash and prep all your veggies, dice the onions and bell peppers into small pieces, mince the garlic, cut the cauliflower into 1” florets and finally trim the green beans and cut into 1” pieces.
In a large pot or dutch oven heat the Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the onions and bell pepper. Sauté for 7-10 minutes until the onions are translucent and browned.
Then, add in the minced garlic and stir, sautéing for about a minute until the garlic becomes fragrant.
Add the cauliflower, green beans and diced tomatoes to the mix, stirring to combine all the veggies. Next, add in the vegetable broth, Italian Seasoning, and bay leaves.
Bring the soup to a boil, mixing a few times along the way. Once the soup is boiling, cover and reduce the heat to low and cook for about 15 – 20 minutes until the veggies are soft.
Once all the veggies are soft, remove the bay leaves and add in salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a hearty crust of gluten free bread and a drizzle of Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar on top.
SWITCH IT UP: Don't see your favorite veggies in the ingredient list? Simply add them in or substitute them for one that is listed. Can't leave with out some cheese in your day? Try adding some melty parmesan on top.