- 2 cups blueberries or blackberries
- 2 peaches
- 4 cups of strawberries
- 2 cups seedless, green grapes
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Cascade Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tea Rose Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves
Wash the fruit, berries and mint leaves. Into a large bowl, add the blueberries and blackberries. Cut the peaches in half, remove their pits and then cut each half into 6 slices. Remove the steam and core from the strawberries and cut into quarters. Cut the grapes in half and add them into the bowl with the blueberries. Also add in the peaches and strawberries.
Dress the fruit salad by drizzling the balsamic and olive oil on top of the fruit and gently tossing to coat.
Let the fruit salad set at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate and scatter fresh mint leaves on top before serving.