- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup diced green chilis
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can of cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil House Blend Spices
- 2 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- Sour Cream
- Fresh avocado slices
- Fresh jalapeno
- Lime wedges to squeeze on top
Place the chicken into a 6-quart slow cooker along with the Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil. Add in the chicken stock, green chilies, beans, corn, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, House Seasoning and Jalapeno White Balsamic. Then stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or on high heat for 5-6 hours.
Once everything is cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks.
Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker, and add in the cilantro and lime juice. Stir everything to combine and add additional salt and pepper to taste if needed.
Serve the chili with your desired combination of toppings, and enjoy while cuddled under a blanket watching movies.