Tender carrots, creamy sweet potatoes and toothsome beets glazed with our rich Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar – made with pure maple syrup and premium balsamic vinegar.
- 3-4 beets peeled and sliced into 1/4" slices
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled, and cut into 1 - 1 1/2 in. chunks
- 1/2 - 1 lb. carrots cut into chunks
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sage Infused Olive Oil, (or Rosemary Fused Olive Oil, Chipotle Infused Olive Oil or Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil) another of your favorite savory Rocky Mountain Olive Oils)
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (fresh & chopped preferred)
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish, or grease and line with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Wash and peel all the veggies and chop, trying to keep them close to the same time for even roasting. We suggest slicing the beets into 1/4” slices and cutting the sweet potatoes and carrots into 1 – ½” chunks. Once chopped, place the veggies into a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, add the Sage Olive Oil, Maple Balsamic, cinnamon, thyme, pepper and salt. Whisk together to combine. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the mix and pour the rest evenly over the vegetables in the large bowl, tossing them together so all vegetables are coated with the sauce.
Pour the coated vegetables into the prepared pan and arrange them evenly over the bottom. Sprinkle with additional freshly ground pepper and salt if desired, and arrange the fresh rosemary sprigs on top of the veggies.
Slide the pan into the oven and roast at 375° F for 45-60 minutes until the veggies are tender or cooked to desired tenderness. Immediately after removing from the oven, pour the reserved sauce over the vegetables to add a final shot of savory-maple flavor.
Serve and enjoy alongside your favorite winter main dishes, and save leftovers to enjoy in a salad the next day!