For the buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups hot sauce. We use Horsetooth Hot Sauce's This Little Piggy Hot Sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 4 cloves of fresh garlic diced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add Butter Infused Olive Oil to a small sauce pan over medium-low heat for about one minute. Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine. Cook until warmed through and combined, about 3 minutes.
For the chicken
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour 1/2 cup of the buffalo in the bottom of your Instant Pot and spread around. It should cover the bottom.
- Add chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Close Instant Pot lid, make sure vent is sealed, and set to the poultry mode on high pressure for 20 minutes. Manually release pressure when done.
- Open lid and set to sauté mode for 10 minutes to help absorb excess liquid. While Instant Pot is on sauté mode, shred chicken with two forks.Once most of the liquid is absorbed (you still want some - about a 1/2 cup), turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in the rest of the buffalo sauce and stir to combine. Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, with crackers - however you want! It's very tasty with arugula, might we add.