- 1 - 2 pound butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1" pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of any Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil such as Rocky. Mountain Olive Oil Picual Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Chiquitita Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Flavosa Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3" sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375.
In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together until thoroughly combined. Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve.