- 2 oz chopped kale
- 2 Tablespoons chopped peppadew peppers
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoon sliced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 1 oz fresh mozzarella, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Currant Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
In a large bowl, combine the kale, peppers, olives, pepperoni, onion, basil and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the balsamic and olive oil.
Toss thoroughly to fully incorporate the ingredients and evenly coat the kale with dressing. Serve with toasted baguette or croutons.