- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil or any Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour or King Arthur Measure for Measure Flour to make this gluten-free
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Set oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Then stir in the olive oil, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt. Then stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into a lined square baking pan. Bake for 22 minutes.