PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
399 CALORIES PER SERVING
- 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Madarin Infused Olive Oil or Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 4 large pork chops, bone in
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into 1" pices
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 10.5 ounces of pineapple chunks with juice
- Over medium heat, heat up a large skillet with the olive oil. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Add pork chops, sear 4-5 minutes on both sides. Cooking time will be dependant on the size of your pork chop. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Set aside.
- Without cleaning out the pan, add red onion. If the pan is dry, additional olive oil may be needed. Cook until onions starts to soften, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cooking for another 1 minute.
- Add balsamic vinegar and pineapple chunks, brining to a low simmer until liquid has reduced and sauce starts to become sticky - approximately 10 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to the pan, spooning sauce over top. Cook for 2-3 minutes, just enough to reheat. Serve immediately.